29-33 Church St, Ryde NSW 2112
Smith + Tracey Architects
Construction Works Contract
Greenpoint has proudly delivered the first project in Uniting’s rollout of Independent Living Upgrade Access & Accessibility Program Works. The general objectives of the Program are to improve the access to units and community facilities, improve and upgrade community facilities and improve the general aesthetics of the Villages.
Uniting Pindari Ryde is a small Retirement Community, comprising 30 dwellings and is “centred on a private internal courtyard and have a number of units that enjoy views across Parramatta River or towards the City”.
Works undertaken included:
- New External Lift Services – including shaft and elevated walkway link bridges at each level.
- Replacement of external Courtyard paving, tiling and balustrades throughout.
- Extension and Refurbishment of the Community Centre including new Vergola and BBQ area.
- Landscaping and exterior lighting as amended.
- Reconfigured front Entry Comprising stone cladding, covered area, Letterbox, stairs, Access Ramp and Signage.
The intricate works were undertaken in multiple stages whilst the Village remained in full operation. Once again, Greenpoint continues to demonstrate its project delivery expertise in complex “Live Environments”.