Uniting Pindari Ryde is a small Retirement Community, comprising 30 dwellings and is “centred around a private internal courtyard and has a number of units that enjoy views across Parramatta River or towards the City”.
Works being undertaken include:
- New External Lift Services – including shaft and elevated walkway link bridges at each level.
- Replacement of external Courtyard paving and tiling throughout.
- Refurbishment of the Community Centre including new Vergola and BBQ area.
- Extension of Community Centre and adjoin unit balcony.
- Upgrade of existing pathways, handrails and balustrades.
- New Garbage Bay area.
- Landscaping and exterior lighting as amended.
- Reconfigured front Entry Comprising stone cladding, covered area, Letterbox, stairs, Access Ramp and Signage.
The works will be undertaken in stages whilst the Village is in full operation. Once again, Greenpoint continues to demonstrate its project delivery expertise in complex “Live Environments”. The Uniting Pindari Ryde project is due for in late 2017.