Uniting Pindari Ryde is a small Retirement Community, comprising 30 dwellings and is “centred on a private internal courtyard and have a number of units that enjoy views across Parramatta River or towards the City”.
Works undertaken included:
- New External Lift Services – including shaft and elevated walkway link bridges at each level
- Replacement of external Courtyard paving, tiling and balustrades throughout
- Extension and Refurbishment of the Community Centre including new Vergola and BBQ area
- Landscaping and exterior lighting as amended
- Reconfigured front Entry Comprising stone cladding, covered area, Letterbox, stairs, Access Ramp and Signage.
The intricate works were undertaken in multiple stages whilst the Village remained in full operation. Once again, Greenpoint continues to demonstrate its project delivery expertise in complex “Live Environments”.